354± Acres Near Boone, NC
November 12, 2019
93 Vermilion Way, Watercolor, Fl
November 19, 2019
1535 Island Green W., Miramar Beach, FL
December 10, 2019
4504 Ocean View Dr, Destin, FL
December 17, 2019
Experience makes all the difference when selling luxury real estate. That’s why more people trust Luxury Estates Auction Company with their high-end homes and premier property. At Luxury Estates Auction Company, you’ll receive boutique level customer service coupled with our hands-on approach. We’ll be with you every step of the way.
SHOULD I SELL MY PROPERTY AT AUCTION?
As a seller, you can rest assured that no other company knows more about marketing your luxury property and delivering remarkable returns. If you are still undecided, as to whether the auction process the auction process is right for you, below is a list of benefits to a seller. If this sounds good to you, then an auction just might be your best option.
- All of our properties are sold “As Is, Where Is.” In other words, there is no need to offer concessions to a buyer or complete minor repairs prior to closing.
- Open houses are scheduled for set dates and times, weeks in advance. This eliminates any surprise or last minute showings.
- As a seller, you do not pay us a commission.
- Your property will be exposed to millions of potential buyers that traditional selling methods cannot reach.
- Your property can be sold and closed in as few as 60 days.
If you’re ready to sell your luxury home for the highest possible price in the shortest amount of time, consider selling your home at auction.
PLEASE INQUIRE BELOW TO LET OUR TEAM HANDLE YOUR AUCTION.